- Blue Bee (Sheffield) – Complex (Red Rye IPA) 6.0%
- Brick (London) – Blenheim Black (Black IPA) 5.1%
- Isca (Holcombe, Devon) – D’Artic (Black IPA) 6.0%
- North Riding Brewpub (Scarborough, N. Yorks) – V.A.T.S. (American IPA) 6.1%
- Rocket Science (Yate, Gloucs) – Io (American IPA) 7.0%
- Shiny (Derby) – Award (American IPA) 6.0%
- Totally Brewed (Nottingham) – Kuruji The Demon Ninja (Black IPA) 5.2%
We will be featuring two IPAs at any one time over the duration of the trail, so stay posted on our Twitter feed and Facebook page to know when which beer is being served. In addition, the following IPAs will be available from the fridge:
- Beavertown (London) – 8 Ball (Red Rye IPA) 6.2%
- BrewDog (Ellon, Aberdeenshire) – Punk IPA (American IPA) 5.4%
- Fordham (Dover, Delaware, USA) – Ramshead (American IPA) 7.5%
Remember to give us your feedback on the trail and share with others by using the hashtags #ipaday and #ipatrail on all your posts.
Happy IPA Trailing!