Here’s what you’ve all been asking for folks, the list for the Just Beer leg of the 4th BeerMuda Triangle Beer Festival.
We will have up to 17 beers available at one time served both from hand pump and direct from cellar, ensuring the perfect serving temperature. Full list is below, and a downloadable list will be available sometime over the weekend. Beers currently available will be indicated on the whiteboard – If it’s not listed, it’s not available!
- Bank Top/Brewdog Newcastle collab – Honey & Apricot Amber 6.5%
- Brass Castle – Bad Kitty 5.5%
- Brewsmith – Anvil 4.5%
- Burning Sky – Plateau Pale 3.5%
- By the Horns – Mick the Miller 4.0%
- Erddig – Penny Farthing 3.9%
- Fixed wheel – Chain Reaction Pale Ale 4.2%
- Hand Drawn Monkey/Brewdog Sheffield collab – Cup o Jephers 3.6%
- Idle Valley – Bitter ?.?% and Pale ?.?%
- Kinver – Full Centurion 10.0%
- Lincolnshire – Friendly Rottweiler 4.5% and Spicy Sausage 4.1%
- Norland – Barnstormers 3.8%
- North Riding – 75 Minute IPA 8.5%
- Rat/Riverhead collab – CollaboRation 5.0%
- Sonnet 43 – Blonde Beer 4.1%
- Two By Two – West Coast Red 5.5%
- Wilson Potter – In Shreds 4.7%
- Windsor and Eton – Conqueror 7.4%
For other pub’s offerings, see their web sites, or they should be posting their lists on the BeerMuda Facebook page at www.facebook.com/beermudatbf
We’re all set for another cracking beery weekend and look forward to seeing you all there. Cheers!