We have just taken a delivery of bottles from some of the most exciting breweries in the country…
- From Kernel we have Citra Pale Ale at 5.2%, a massive hop kick that jumps out of the bottle and smacks you in the mush.
- Brewed by Numbers‘ offering is Golden Ale Pacifica & Wai-iti 5.5%. Light and smooth with a floral bitterness and a touch of marmalade.
- Try Runaway Märzen Lager 5.4%, an Oktoberfest style lager with a rich malty flavour and fruity aroma.
- The mighty Bosko Absoluto, a 9% Imperial IPA from Pressure Drop – Dry, resinous and hoppy, with intense bitterness and full body.
- Finally, a beer with a difference, Amarillo Sour 5.6% from Chorlton, A thirst quencher with fragrant aroma, and a clean and sharply acidic fruitiness, reminiscent of the classic Germanic Sour style.
These fellers won’t stick round long, so get them while you can.