Vacancy for a permanent position at Just Beer.
We are looking for a keen, energetic and motivated person to join us permanently at multi-award-winning Just Beer, initially for 8 hours per week, but with a view to becoming a full member of the team later in the year. Applicants should have the following qualities as a minimum:
• Be a beer enthusiast with a decent understanding of beer and the UK beer market.
• Have a good knowledge of local, national and international breweries.
• Able to integrate and work well within a close team.
Plus ideally (although full training will be given):
• Competent in cellar management, working with both cask and keg.
• Able to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere for customers and possess great communication skills.
• Able to listen to customer needs and help them make appropriate purchasing choices.
• Be proficient in all aspects of pub management, including but not confined to; beer ordering, stock management/recording, cashing up and banking, and ensuring the pub is clean, tidy and hygienic.
• Able to pro-actively promote the business using social media and/or other means.
In short, we are looking for someone to fully commit to the Just Beer ethos. In return, you will become a team member of one of the country’s original and best-recognised micropubs.
If you think you fit the bill, tell us why you’d like to join us and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org