Wow peeps! Another year just flew by and it’s once again time for the FESTIVAL! We’re really looking forward to seeing you all back in town for the Newark CAMRA beer festival, which we will be once again complementing with our own little celebration of beer, which we call the JBBF.
Fri & Sat 10am-midnight
Up to 17 beers available at one time served both from handpump and direct from cellar, ensuring the perfect serving temperature. Beers currently available will be indicated on a whiteboard – If it’s not listed, it’s not available!
Any updates will be posted here in good time.
- Alechemy – Azacca Pale 4.4%
- Braunton – No. 1 3.8%
- Bucks Star – Bucks Brew #1 4.0%
- Cloudwater – Imperial Stout 10.1% – This cask has been in the cellar for 6 months. We have been tickling its tummy and talking to it every day so hopefully it’ll be a corker!
- Cross Anchors – 3C’s 4.2%
- Electric Bear – Persuasion 3.8%
- GT Ales – Blonde Ambition 4.5%
- Gyle 59 – Toujours 4.0%
- Loch Lomond – Bonnie & Clyde 4.6%
- Madragil – Wheatear 4.7%
- Manchester – Cut Like a Buffalo 4.5%
- North Riding Brewpub – Paralyzed 7.4% – This is the last of only six casks brewed to celebrate the release of Tapster Phil’s metal band’s album ‘Key to a Thousand Doors’ by Paralex. Available to buy during the festival 🙂
- Odyssey – Armadillo 4.8%
- Platform 5 – Coaster 4.0%
- Saffron – Saffron Blonde 4.3%
- Tapstone – Kush Kingdom 5.0%
- Torrside – Perdito 5.5%
- Vocation – Chop & Change 4.5%
Everything listed has been delivered and, as far as I am aware, there are no beers duplicated with the Newark CAMRA Beer Festival. We are also working on beers from Staggeringly Good, Beer Ink and Remedy but suspect we won’t get them in time.
The Four Tapsters