LocAle is very important to us!
Just Beer strives to bring you the best beer in Newark. We support all our LocAle breweries – that is breweries with a 20 mile radius of our front door – of which we have a staggering 27 of them!
- Newark (0.5 miles)
- Handley’s (Barnby in the Willows) (4.1 miles)
- Milestone (Cromwell) (5)
- Caythorpe (Caythorpe) (7.4)
- Maypole (Eakring) (9.3)
- Copthorne (Woodcoates) (11.2)
- Poachers (North Hykeham) (11.2)
- Pheasantry (East Markham) (13.2)
- Mallard (Maythorne) (13.5)
- Oldershaw (Barkston Heath) (13.5)
- Newby Wyke (Grantham) (13.6)
- Brewsters (Grantham) (13.7)
- Kings Clipstone (Kings Clipstone) (13.8)
- Cathedral Heights (Bracebridge Heath) (14)
- Flipside (Colwick) (14)
- Medieval Beers (Bestwood) (15.6)
- Magpie (Nottingham) (16.4)
- Lincoln Green (Hucknal) (16.5)
- Navigation (Nottingham) (16.5)
- Castle Rock (Nottingham) (16.6)
- Alcazar (Basford) (16.7)
- Prior’s Well (Hardwick Village) (16.7)
- Nottingham (Radford) (17.4)
- Holland (Kimberley) (19.2)
- Springhead (Laneham) (19.5)
- Welbeck Abbey (Welbeck) (19.5)
- Sleaford (Sleaford) (19.8)
Newark CAMRA joined the LocAle accreditation scheme in 2007 and Just Beer Micropub joined the scheme as soon as it opened its doors in August 2010. This unique accreditation is awarded to pubs which pledge to always offer at least one locally brewed real ale on their bar.
We will endeavour to maintain a LocAle beer on the bar at all times. Please note, however, this is not always possible.